9702 PASEO LOBO, TEXAS CITY, TX
September 21, 22, 23, 2018
Friday 8:00-5:00, Saturday 8:00-5:00
This 4000 square foot house is a 1970s – 1980s dream. The owners were also personal friends of Artist Chuck Oberstein (1935-2002). So there is A LOT of his original Art.
- Lots of original Art by Chuck Oberstien, oil paintings, prints, plates, autographs, etc. Chuck was very well known for his clown art.
- Beautiful Dining Room Set by Thomasville, Table, 2 leaves, 8 Chairs, Lighted China Hutch, Side Board.
- Two 1970s – 1980s King Size Bedroom Sets
- Large Grey wrap around Sofa with sleeper on one end and recliners on the other
- Long 1970s -80s Stereo Cabinet System by Garrard
- Lighted Display Shelf
- Four Cute Vintage Blue Formica Tables with Hairpin Legs
- Bookkeepers Desk by Pennsylvania House, (orig price was 4500.00)
- Drafting Table, Glass Desk, 2 Cheap particle board Computer Desks and Office Chairs
- Lots of Office Supplies, Two Large Rolls of Paper, Paper Shredders, 2 File Cabinets
- Nice Printer, HP Envy 4500 All in One
- Vintage Electric Smith Corona Typewriter
- Vintage Torpedo Looking Compact Electra Vacuum
- Large TVS
- Lots of Kitchenware
- Lots of Presscut Glassware, Serving Pieces, Flatware, Tupperware and such
- Lots of Blankets, Bedspreads, and Afghans
- Collection of Balsa Wood Airplane Kits
- Vintage Featherweight Sewing Machine with Case and Fitted Table
- Lots of Sewing Notions
- Lots of Ladies Clothes, Purses
- Lots of Costume Jewelry
- Vintage Photographs
- Upright Jewelry Cabinet
- Various Racks
- Dehumidifier, Orek Vacuum, Craftsman Shop Vac
- Picnic Table, 6′ Folding Table
- Misc we have not uncovered yet.