2407 37TH STREET, GALVESTON, TX
January 18th, 19th and 20th, 2019
Friday 8:00 -5:00. Sat. 8;00-5:00, Sunday 10:00-4:00
I am proud to have the privilege to conduct this sale. This house was built by a Galvestonian in 1915. The house is very much the same as the day it was built. You can see the original bead board behind the falling wall paper. There are still push button switch plates. It’s like stepping into a time warp. This SMALL house is literally overflowing with unique items. So much so that we are going to have two sales here. The attic is so full we can’t get it down until we sell what’s on the main floor. So stayed tuned for the second sale as well.
Expect some dirt. Many items haven’t been touched in years. There is no dishwasher and to much to wash. So we are selling it as is. Other items have been wrapped in Saran Wrap so those are nice and clean as we unwrap them.
Since the house is so small and full we may have to limit the number of people we allow in at a time.. please be patient.
Collectors and Dealers alike will not want to miss this sale.
- Large Antique Oval Tilt Top Table, very unusual
- Victorian Settee with red upholstery
- Brand New Pelsor Gray Sofa and brown 8 X 10 Rug, bought in July 2018
- Two Antique Secretaries
- Two Antique Marble Top Dressers
- Early Marble Top Commode
- Antique Oak High Back Full Size Bed
- Antique Brass & Cast Iron Half Tester Bed, Full Sz
- Painted White Antique Armoire
- Two Antique Dressers, need some love
- Antique black Marble Wash Stand
- Vintage ArtDeco White Kitchen Cabinet with original red and black trimmed glass panes
- Antique Oval Dining table with two Leaves
- Several Victorian Chairs in varying degrees of condition
- Antique Mission Style Buffet and two Mission Rocking Chairs
- Antique Oak Book Case with Glass Doors
- Nice Early Drop Leaf Sewing Cabinet, Also Sewing Machine in Dome Top Wooden case
- Large Antique Curved Glass China Cabinet. Chocked full of small antiques. Will take days to sort and price
- Smalls of all kinds. This Lady loved antiques and new Christmas Décor. There is a nice mix.
- Lots of Vintage Christmas ornaments, Santas, etc. I haven’t un boxed it all yet. But I’m excited to get started. it’s a joy to handle the good old stuff.
- I have seen several paper machie Easter Bunny Candy Containers, a Halloween Jack-o-Lantern
- Galveston Memorabilia, at this time I have only gotten to glance. But there are early books that I have never seen before. Some photographs as well.
- Collection of Hair Receivers
- Antique Ansonia Royal Bonn China Clock
- Old China, Pottery, Blue and White Stoneware, and Depression Glass
- Dazey Butter Churn
- Early Oil Paintings
- Framed Victorian Wreath, Perhaps a Wedding Bouquet
- Elaborate and Beautiful 1800s Framed Death Memorial
- Lots of Framed fashion Art from the 1800s, Also Goedys Ladies book
- Lots of miniature Figures, these will have to be held for the second sale
- Candleholders, Cup and Saucers, Salt and Peppers, Aluminum Cookware, Cook Books, Flatware
- Antique Stained Glass Chandelier, as well as two other Brass Light Fixtures to be removed after the second sale.
- Antique Stoneware Crocks and Jugs
- Outdoor Pots and Garden Décor.
- LOTS of Vintage Wood Green Shutters of all sizes
- Antique Architectural Pieces, 5 Newal Posts, door knobs,
- Tools, also some original John Egert Tools
- more we haven’t uncovered yet.
- Come and check it out!
Sale By: Christine Solis, Somewhere In Time Antiques
409-771-6844, email@example.comTo View Photos, full details and updates Click Here https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Galveston/77550/2078466